About Houston Home Inspections
Buying a home in Houston can be a tough choice because the fourth largest city in the U.S. is so diversified. Neighborhoods like Rice Village with nostalgic architechture surrounded with shopping and some rather chic night entertainment bars. This area often has remodeled homes with a variety of structural, mechanical and grading issues that should be addressed. Older midtown lots are being rebuilt with three story town homes have stucco and wood destroying insect problems. The Heights is being restored with victorian styled homes with new construction issues like plumbing and appliance leaks and structural metal joist hangers. No matter the issue(s) with your potential home, Buyer's Advocate will inform you of deficiencies in a timely and professional manor.
Facts About Houston:
- The fourth largest city in the U.S. (following New York, Los Angeles and Chicago) with a population of approximately 2 million
- Houston has professional teams for every major sport.
- Houstonians eat out more than any other city with over 11,000 resaurants.
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is the world's largest rodeo attracting about 1.8 million people annually.
- The Port of Houston is ranked as the nation's largest port in international tonnage and second in total tonnage.
- Houston has the second lowest cost of living among major American cities.
Buyer's Advocate Inspections is the reliable choice for HOUSTON, TX . Our complete home inspection, condominium or studio loft inspection service provides the Houston area with a licensed, professional opinion of observed conditions written in a comprehensive report. We offer inclusive home inspection, pool and termite/WDI inspection available with one simple phone call.
Serving Houston, Katy, Cypress, Cinco Ranch, Jersey Village, Missouri City, Pearland, Spring, Sugar Land, and other locations. Our precise and courteous inspector is well experienced, punctual, and generates the best report in Houston within 24 hours.